Tuesday 7 June 2011

Ot ohhhhhhh the big weekend has caught up with me :(

Yes its me! Keeping my promise of blogging weekly!

So as you know Wednesday is my weigh in day, so Ill bring you up to date on last week and this week!
Last week I managed to lose 950 grams (how annoying, maybe I should have peed before weigh in and lost that extra 50grams!!) and my weight dropped to 93.3kg (I just vomitted in my mouth having to write that).
I was really happy with that result as the weekend prior I had instead of 1 treat meal, I had 3... oops?  Well we had Thai food on the friday night, which was beef, veges and rice but its a little off my usual steamed veges and chicken or soups etc! Then the Saturday night I had a schnitzel and had bacon and eggs for breakfast on sunday!! Yep 3 treat meals.......
I must admit I worked really hard last week to make up for it.

This week however I think the 3 treat meals, how ever scrumptious they were, caught up with me as I jumped on the scales this morning and had gained 200grams. Now rather than get depressed I know why that number came up and I can safely say next week will be a much different story as my eating has been fantastic since that weekend and so far this week I have already trained 5 times and will be hitting the gym again tonight to make it 6 sessions in 3 days!!

Now on a personal note I am really excited as I feel I am now ready to start teaching again so its only a matter of time before you all see me in the Group fitness and cycling studios again! I am haaaaaanging to teach a spin class like you wouldnt believe!!!
Maybe this is a result of the fact that Taya is now sleeping throught the night so after 5 months I finally feel human again!! Although I have only just started to sleep through myself! It took a week or so to not wake up automatically or check on her that she was still alive!!!
Anyways cant wait to see you in one of my classes and Im thinking I might even get a PUSH group together or even some one on one sessions again! Anyone need a trainer???

I will leave you with my "motivational affirmation" I am following this week....
"PAIN IS TEMPORARY, QUITTING LASTS FOREVER"

See you all hot and sweaty in the gym!!
Laryssa

No comments:

Post a Comment