Saturday 26 February 2011

Everything Hurts!!!

Hmmmmm..... Nobody said returning to high intense exercise would be easy!!

Its Saturday night the 26th of Feb and its treat meal night!! (Ive been thinking about this meal all week!!)

I started this challenge one week ago and have gotten off to a flying start!
The food plan is going really well and I am still highly motivated.
This week:
Monday: Body Attack
Tuesday: PT weight session with Trainer Kyle
Wednesday: 3km run (walked for 2 mins approx 100m)
Thursday: Body Balance
Friday: Body Attack
Saturday: 3km run (walked for 30 secs approx 20m) followed by PT weight session

Weighed in on Wednesday morning, after breakfast...... 100.2kg!! I lost 1.6kg since last Thursday!!
Am right on track!!

I only started this blog today so thats why there isnt more detail....
Stay tuned this week for more info on training and diet.... I may even share some recipes!!
Cant wait to weigh in on Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment