Sunday 27 February 2011

Its a new week!

Well well well what a weekend!
To start, Saturday was treat meal day and honestly I couldnt get it off my mind!! Sad I know, but having that treat meal really makes it worth being strict during the week and helps me stay on track.
Ive been battling a little with tiredness lately, normally when I get up in the morning I jump out of bed ready to tackle they day but lately Ive been having arguments with myself (no im not crazy at all ha!) lying in bed "trying" to get up.
Saturday was the worst, I actually fell asleep again, then eneded up jumping out of bed..... not because of excitement to tackle the day, more because I scared myself shitless and was disorientated as to why I was asleep again!?
But I did end up getting up and went straight to the gym, did a 3km run followed by a personal training session with Stav (who is amazing by the way) and felt Fantastic afterwards!
So the treat meal......all day I was dreaming about a hamburger from a fish n chip shop.... I think I even dribbled a bit, and boy did I enjoy it! I think if Paul wanted to "try" mine (as he says when he wants some of mine-like he's never had a hamburger before?) and have a bite I think I actually would have bitten him .... Come to think of it I think I may have hissed at him a few times like a feral cat just for looking at my burger.... needless to say, I enjoyed it.

So yesterday was time to start the new week. My food plan was set and the shopping list was done so while Paul stayed at home with Taya I headed off to do the shopping (tip: always do food shopping after a meal..... never go in there hungry or you'll end up coming out with cheesymite scrolls, packets of chips and chocolate going WTF?)
$200 later I was home preparing todays food.
BTW yesterdays dinner I ended up making for lunch as I had a birthday dinner at Stellas. It was eggplant parmigiana or more like a lasagna so lets call it "Eggplant Parmasagna".
Extremely tasty and very low calorie, let me know if you would like the recipe!

On the topic of the birthday dinner..... I slipped :(
Whilst having a healthy steak with veges for dinner, I had and ice cream for desert..... yep told you Id be honest...
Whilst I thoroughly enjoyed it there was a little voice inside my head yelling and screaming at me (the voice sounded a lot like my brother ;) ....hmmm funny that)

With that I jumped out of bed this morning and went on my mission to Body Attack and boy did I "attack"... thankyou Rena ;)
Honestly I dont think I listened to a word Rena said.... the only thing going through my head was icecream! icecream! icecream!! and I think i kicked so high I nearly flipped myself over backwards!
I feel better now and had a beautiful healthy lunch - rare roast beef sandwich with beetroot, rocket, cucumber and horseradish).... now as the little gremlin is sleeping Im about to prepare tonights dinner- grilled chicken breast with a herbed yogurt sauce with salad mmmm yum! once again feel free to ask for recipes!
On the agenda tomorrow, a morning walk with my "yummy mummys" and then hopefully Dions Kickboxing class tomorrow night.... Im just going to rock up and hope that he lets me do it...yep that'll work.

anways thankyou for keep me on my toes and ssshhhh about the ice cream ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment