Friday 25 February 2011

The Journey Begins!

GOALS:
- Lose 25kg
- Run the 12km City to Bay Fun Run in September
- Compete in my first Triathlon (300m swim, 17km cycle, 3km run)

TIME: 6 months (besides the City to Bay!)

HOW:
- Follow a strict eating plan consisting of 1200 calories a day, plus an extra 500 calories a day   whilst I am still breast feeding. I have lots of new and interesting recipes with lots of fresh healthy food, no "shake diets or pills!!"
- Training 6 days per week including 2 weights sessions 4 cardio and a stretch/yoga session
- Complete honesty starting with me telling you my "stats"... cant believe Im going to divulge this information but I have to do it, Its time to "man up!"

STATS:
- Starting Weight: 101.8kg
- 1km Timed run: 6 mins 3 secs
- # of Pushups in 1 min: 36 (on knees)
-"Ab level"- 1 (meaning i can manage a crunch with hands on thighs until fingertips reach knees)

WOW.... So now you know and now you can keep me accountable [Especially you Dora ;) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment